I am a seasoned Senior Project, Program and Operations Manager with a successful history of driving initiatives across technical and non-technical teams that meet and exceed organizational objectives.
My goal is aligning my career with my personal passion: which is the intersection of education and technology. I seek to leverage my professional experience and expertise and take my career into the education tech industry. This position at your company seems to be a great opportunity to do so.
My current role within the PMO of an enterprise security department has helped me fine tune my ability to effectively coordinate cross functional projects, quickly triage and assess project status, and better manage diverse resources. I continually demonstrate my experience facilitating collaborative communication and solutions in complex and highly dynamic environments.
Connecting with diverse groups to formulate strategies and processes, driving work sessions and embedding myself in converging work sprints is the most rewarding part of my career.
Information Security Project Manager, VP
Dec 2017 - Feb 2019
MUFG Union Bank
- Lead Project Manager on multi-million dollar, multi-year initiative to deploy privileged
access management solution across the enterprise.
- Leveraging multiple project management methodologies; developing and
implementing new unified processes and tools to track planning, execution, issues,
risks, and overall status.
- Senior PMO Office lead responsible for weekly status reporting to senior executives
and all stakeholders;
Project, Program Manager | Engineering and Security
May 2016 - Oct 2018
- Technical Lead for internal consulting division's engineering department. Knowledge
and experience in IT strategy consulting, business operations, application
development, enterprise application, IT architecture, business process mapping and
- Provided strategic technical oversight and support on client projects and proposals
- Oversaw strategy and road map of multifaceted system integration initiative including
participation in Lean Vendor Evaluation.
- Led data management and migration efforts; gathered stakeholder program
requirements; conducted work sessions; accountable for schedules and deliverables.
- Program Manager for security department. Defined project objectives, set key
performance metrics and established project approach. Deployed framework to
manage and implement security controls and capabilities across enterprise and
- Facilitated and led day-to-day agile standups and activities.
- Championed ongoing company “Science Fair” to share and experience new
products, prototypes and enable team building.
Manager Advisory | Technology Enablement
Mar 2013 - Apr 2016
- Lead Project Manager for the engineering team of a leading cable operator. Managed
and successfully deployed a full platform upgrade of the client’s core service
infrastructure to support 750K subscribers.
- Project Manager for large Identity and Access Management separation initiative for
fortune 500 client. Liaised with internal engineers, partners and shareholders;
planned and executed process framework; tracked and reported project status and
- Project Manager for global Serialization and Product Tracking program for large
pharmaceutical client. Responsibilities included year end assessment of project and
compliance status across multiple manufacturing sites for multiple countries; overall
project plan updates, revision of reporting dashboard and metrics, RAID review and
Lessons Learned reporting.
- Technical Project Manager for service division of leading cable operator. Provided
technical oversight for all application integrations, IVR call flows, and was key liaison
with the internal network engineering team to design and deploy network changes
that reduced telephony charges by nearly 85%.
- Executed full end-to-end review of key supplier's global data network and telephony
infrastructure including internet connectivity and redundancy, capacity planning, call
quality and data management processes.
Director of Operations
Nov 2000 - May 2012
- Developed US Cable’s cable modem Internet service and established standardized
deployment and customer support processes nationwide.
- Grew high speed data service into $15 Million annual business division.
- Built and maintained dynamic national broadband network exceeding 25Gbps at a
cost of $1MM per year.
- Co-conceived and designed in-house cable modem provisioning platform
and centralized billing system interface in Linux, Perl and PHP.
- Chaired enterprise Development Committee which built and implemented internal
CRM, ticketing, and document management systems, in addition to all websites and
customer facing service and support portals.