For more than fifteen years I have worked for a variety of companies with a marketing and creative focus. This past year, I decided to pursue an M.A. in Arts Management at Claremont Graduate University to further my career for my genuine passion and love for arts.
With my experience, I’ve acquired a work ethic that’s best described as passionate, driven and fully dedicated, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize my time effectively. I have managed over seventy-five social media Facebook campaigns, managed monthly KPIs, write campaign content and design the creatives. My experience in marketing and advertising goes far beyond digital methods, as I have had twenty years experience in print, corporate branding, traditional service mailers, print collaterals, and working with vendor comparison quotes. I have also worked with WordPress, back-end site manager websites, Click Funnel and Instapage landing page creation and developed websites utilizing Dreamweaver.
As you can see my experience is quite extensive and versatile. I have used project management tools such as Asana, SmartSheets, and Trello. I’m fully knowledgeable in IOS, Windows, Adobe Suite (specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator), Microsoft Office, Final Cut Pro, Google apps, Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, and more. I’ve also managed the onboarding and integration of CRMs such as Salesforce and HubSpot. Both CRM tools assisted with analytical automation and pipelines to manage email campaigns, lead generation management, and client reporting.
I'm most definitely a problem solver and seek solutions and take initiatives to seek progress. If I do not understand or require additional knowledge I become resourceful and hunt for answers. I understand you seeking someone extraordinary and I’m confident of my experience, my passion and willingness to be a team player and make an impact.
This is a glimpse of who I am on paper and I look forward to showing you my more charismatic personable side. I have the leadership presence but still, have a thriving student mentality. I have that right positive attitude and always stay ambitiously hungry, which is better shown in action. I'm seeking to find the right opportunity and am willing to grow and learn within the organization and make a difference. Thank you for your time and consideration.
"Creative Problem Solver"
• Organized and managed online ad campaign design, and campaign ad performance, while reaching monthly goal revenue profits of $20k+ via online ads through Facebook ads and Google AdWords
• Design, maintain and troubleshoot landing page campaigns via Click Funnels and InstaPage
• Account management and hosting team collaboration marketing webinars creating marketing strategies for over 700 fitness franchise business owners.
• Designed marketing collaterals, websites, promotional campaigns and social media management.
• Developed and designed corporate identity, logo concept, branding and style guides.
• Collaborated with vendors on bids for sports uniform, embroidery, screen screening, and other unique and special promotional projects.
SAMPLE CLIENT LIST: X1 Financial Services, California Quake Women's Football Team, Baltimore Nighthawks Football Team, 951 Party Rentals, Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Smiles By Dr. C, Boys & Girls Club of Venice, Women's Football Foundation (WFF), Guam Women's Football Tackle League (GWFTL), Briana Kim Attorney at Law, East LA Classic Theatre with Tony Plana, The Pride Barbershop, KC Hair Studio, OCR LiveFit
• Managed 2 designers in the Marketing and Creative department, independently managed theIT department, provided support to Sales and executive managers for a multi-branded company.
• Restructured company brands, logo, websites, product packaging, and print marketing materials.
• Designed and managed 8 responsive websites, over 20 social media accounts, and email campaigns with Constant Contact.
• Developed integration of Salesforce, Hubspot and managed the project management tool (Trello).
• Dealt directly with over 12 print vendors, financial budgets, press checks, photography shoots, videography drone flights, and IT support.
• Designed brand team identity, apparel, marketing initiatives and public fan base awareness.
• Organized and operated football team fundraising, community and social appearance events
• Managed an annual budget of $50k acquiring supporters and monetary sponsors.
• Coordinated the operational day-to-day functions of running a football organization such as games, travel arrangements, seasonal training schedule. and recruitment camps.
• Supervised 20 or more volunteer staff members, interns, and 50 or more football players.
• Negotiated contracts, facility agreements, city permits, recreational partnership grants and sponsorship agreements.
• Facilitated and hosted youth and women empowerment events within the community, partnered with non-profit organizations and encouraged the community about health awareness.
• Managed 3-4 interns of the Creative and Marketing department of a synthetic turf company.
• Redesigned brands, logo concepts, packaging design, apparel and collateral prints.
• Projected estimated budget, managed online promotional campaigns, email blasts, created display racks and designed all brand style guides.
• Negotiated vendor contracts, press checks, deadlines, IT troubleshooting and also maintained all promotional company apparel and merchandising brands.