I submit this post with the intention to enter the non-profit sector. My past experience has been in leadership within consumer goods sales and beauty customer service. I have worn many hats in my career, but developing talent is my strongest suit. While I have enjoyed the success of exceeding KPI expectations and other metrics, I feel most engaged when tasked with a research project or when I am coaching / motivating my team. When conducting research, I am resourceful, organized, thorough.
Although I appreciate the success in my career in sales and beauty, I would like move toward a position that is in alignment with my concern for postwar devastation. As a child of war myself, my areas of interest are with displaced refugees and migrants, veterans, economic reconstruction, disarmament, and the psychological trauma of war.
I hope that my resume and background is a mutual match. Above all else (salary, time, travel, etc), my principal objective is that the organization share my passion and is willing to support my growth as a budding humanitarian. I can be reached at 917 282 3973 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Recruited, trained, and developed a brand new sales team from the ground up.
- Coached and managed a sales team covering 60 doors, across 5 states.
- Met and exceeded KPIs by designing a new sales strategy, recruiting protocols, and accountability tracker.
- Out do sales performance week over week, ending my final quarter 80% over target.
- Execute experiential events throughout the North East market.
- Oversee the operations, profitability, and compliance of 3 locations, including the flagship location in Las Vegas.
- Manage a team of 6 direct managers (3 retail managers, 1 events manager, 1 operations manager, and 1 education manager) and over 300 indirect reports.
- Create a budget plan to reduce deficit while increasing revenue. Out-perform P&L expectations.
- Ensure service excellence catering to a global range of demographics and sensibilities.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly sales and traffic reports.
- Cold calling to open new lucrative accounts. Package, negotiate and close large accounts with retailers and distributors.
- Assist in the production of custom created products by coordinating with manufacturers, packers, and distributors.
- Manage shipping and receiving of goods.
- Manage the production of printed collateral and other marketing materials.
- Manage all HR, payroll, inventory, and supply chain operations.
- Build two locations from ground up; secure financing, leases and permits, and coordinate build-out.
- Hire and develop a team of over 20 employees across two locations.
- Write press releases, manage social media accounts and secure partnerships with a variety of marketing outlets.
- Manage financial, tax and legal responsibilities.
- Assess Lao Government Portal for content, ease of use, and the provision of e-services.
- Collect and report data to the Division for Public Administration of Development Management.