A graduate of Sociology from Occidental College looking for an entry-level position in non-profit administration and development work.
Jun 2019 - Aug 2019
- Developed relationships with community members and supported the community engagement specialist with marketing, coordinating, and organizing the Artivist Leadership Institute.
- Assessed, envisioned, and implemented new strategies to gain Patreon subscriptions and uploaded weekly content to the page.
- Developed evaluation tools, including daily surveys, for the FUTURO Summer Dance Intensive (pre-professional) and the Artivist Leadership Institute (ages 13-18).
- Assisted the development manager with tasks such as writing the final descriptive report for an NEA grant, writing scholarship applications, compiling a list of potential donors, and compiling a list of companies that have matching gift programs.
May 2018 - May 2019
Green Bean Coffee Lounge
- Hired and trained over 50 baristas and shift supervisors.
- Coordinated weekly manager meetings and bi-monthly staff meetings to issue announcements, discuss operation efficiency, and resolve issues.
- Planned and implemented two sustainability programs which increased reusable mug usage by 136.8% within 7 months.
- Developed strong customer service skills and a team player mentality while working with other managers and employees.
Aug 2017 - May 2018
Occidental College Programming Board
- Ensured smooth execution by sourcing and contacting vendors, coordinating site selection, scheduling, marketing, reservations, materials, and on-site event management.
- Evaluated existing plans, processes and event planning services to identify opportunities for improvement.
B.A. in Sociology
Aug 2015 - May 2019