I am an ENFJ on the Meyers Briggs, Type 3 on Enneagram, and mix of social but highly organizational. Deeply passionate about people in a way that motivates me to interact with and serve them well. I have experience working in the non-profit world in churches, world travel, and with teenagers.
• Manage budget and finances for Next Gen Director by ensuring all department budgets are with trend, submitting
corporate credit card payments, determining and allocating funds to high school staff to ensure events stay in budget
• Use photoshop to create teaching series’ graphic packages for the Highpoint Director
• Social media strategy and execution for the High School Ministry
• Create content for website for current events and general information for High School ministry
• Manage apparel project timelines throughout the year and for events
• Recruit, envision, equip, and spiritually lead volunteer teams
• Develop and execute project timelines for camps, retreats, international mission trips, and special events- acting as the
main point person for all staff, volunteers, and vendors.
• Organize meeting agenda requests for various departments, ensuring that all Director’s Direct Reports update
dashboards and docs, providing meals when needed, prepare and print all documents and presentations, coordinate
communication, space and any further logistics for gatherings and events on behalf of the Next Gen Director
• Manage voicemails and emails on behalf of the Director in a timely and professional manner
• Manage the Director’s calendar by prioritizing all meeting requests based
• Provided assistance in areas of finance, communication, donor services and public speaking to further the work of
this non- profit that aims to relieve the cycle of poverty in Kenya, Africa
• Create and maintain website through Square Space and communication platforms, updating social media and
managing email campaigns to all donors
• Create logos and collateral materials for Emmanne brand
• Plan logistics and coordinate trip to Kenya in February 2017 and a large post-trip Donor Event
• Maintain 5-1c3 requirements and Colorado Non-profit status
• Equip and train the Kenyan board to maintain the non-profit overseas.