Senior Operations Manager
Aug 2017 -
- Manage HR, risk management, contract negotiations, and strategic planning.
- Lead organizational streamlining of operations, finance, and program planning.
- Determine training needs, develop SOPs as business needs arise and/or change.
- Reduced operations budget $500,000 consecutively over the past three years.
- Manage, hire, and train Administrative, Operations, & Facilities team members.
Aug 2015 - Aug 2017
- Managed day-to-day operations streamlining overall procedural infrastructure.
- Managed workers compensation insurance, claims, grievances & renewals.
- Created Employee Handbook and safety evacuation plans for events & office.
- Positioned company internally for scaled infrastructure growth of 50%
Business Operations Manager
May 2012 - Aug 2015
- Optimized day-to-day operations and established sound process improvement.
- Analyzed, planned and forecasted monthly, quarter & annual operations budget.
- Implemented HR policies for organization, talent, and succession management.
- Worked with state and regulatory agencies for compliance & licensing approvals.
Coordinating Operations Manager
Dec 2010 - May 2012
- Identified inefficiencies, implemented policies and platforms for productivity.
- Managed client and donor facing marketing campaign for health awareness.
- Ensured compliance with National labor laws and equal employment practices.
- Led IT team go-to for in-house tech, implemented cloud-based security.
Junior Operations Manager
Apr 2009 - Dec 2010
- Determined, prioritized and designed project milestones for client deliverables.
- Hired & managed Administration, IT, Accounting and Facilities departments.
- Led company operations consistent with company culture, vision and mission.
- Set all goals, KPIs, metrics, and expectations for teams and departments
MBA in Business Operations
Jan 2017 - Mar 2019
BA in Business Administration
Aug 1997 - May 2001