Dec 03, 2018
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Healthcare / clinics
Torrance, US-CA 90502
Employment Status:FT 100 % for 40-hours per week (regular full-time benefits)
# of Openings:1
Minimum education requirements:Bachelors degree
Salary Range:Based on Qualifications & Experience
Last Updated:10/26/18 9:23 AM
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting required; MBA in Finance highly desired.
- Requires a proven track record in senior financial leadership positions, with regular direct CEO and Board interaction.
- Experience with accounting and financial systems in complex organizations, demonstrated proven success as a financial leader.
- Demonstrated track record with strategic financial planning, financial and investment management, debt financing and management, and cash flow management.
- Experienced with evaluating, selecting, implementing and managing information systems in a medium sized organization. Experience with ERP/CRM systems implementations highly desired.
- Requires prior experience with non-profit accounting in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, OMB Circulars A-133, A-110 and A-122, TANF program regulations and compliance requirements, grant accounting and appropriate Code of Federal Regulations sections.
- Effective and persuasive communicator – both written and oral – with a track record of engagement with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
- Adept at managing conflict and competing agendas.
- Effective teaching and mentoring skills.
Description of Duties:
The CFO is responsible for leading the finance, accounting, audit, and operations support functions, assuring that the right organization structures, people, tools and strategies are in place. The CFO is a key advisor to the board of directors and board committees (particularly the executive, investment, finance and audit committees). The CFO provides both strategic and hands-on leadership, is responsible for financial strategy decisions, oversees budgeting, financial modeling and analysis, accounting practices and procedures, and all borrowing, investing and cash management functions. The CFO is responsible for the Institute’s relationships with lending institutions, and for formulating and executing financing strategies to meet capital and operational funding requirements. In addition, the CFO is a key contributor to the formulation and execution of the organization’s long term strategic plan.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Title / Level of Responsibility
Vice President, Director