Position roles and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Data Development and Support
- Support program staff in the development of high-impace programs through use of logic models and establishing performance measures and outcomes that are aligned with program goals and needs of community.
- Help ensure that data development is in compliance with grant requirements.
- Support with identifying data sources, calculating baselines, setting targets, benchmark goals, etc.
- Support programming to assure programs are developed based on researched, evidence-based practices.
Data Collection and Monitoring Supervision
- Ensure data collection and reporting methods are accurate, effective and efficient.
- Implement and supervise data collection, entry and validation practices and procedures.
- Provide data trainings for program staff. Work with programming supervisors to ensure data collection and monitoring policies are understood and implemented via an accountability system.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the fields and records in related longitudinal databases.
- Work with programming to develop a “cycle of program improvement” through “data coaching” and refular data analysis and interpretation.
- Create data monitoring tools such as dashboards, rubrics, data flowcharts, etc. that align with existing tools (such as performance measures, logic models, etc.)
Data Systems Management
- Manage use of data management software system with supported programs.
- Support with staff trainings on data systems.
- Support with ensuring data security policies and procedures are followed
- Support program Directors with completing monthly and quarterly outcome reports.
- Assist with various types of reporting, including reports for funders, internal reviews, and other partnerships.
- Develop data presentations for internal and external audiences, including graphs, tables, data visuals, etc. for supported programming.
- Analyze and create data visuals drawing on programmatic and secondary data sources.
- Support Communications team with developing qualitative and quantitative narratives that capture the results of YPI programming.
Evaluation and Assessment
- Develop quantitative and qualitative evaluation and assessment protocols such as surveys, focus group interview guides, scorecards, performance rubrics, etc.
- Develop and align evaluation and assessments with program goals, needs of participants, and larger agency outcomes.
- Serve as a “data coach” in supporting programming staff and/participants with interpreting evaluation results.
- Generate and analyze statistical results.
Perform other duties related to the position as requested by Director and Assistant Director of Research and Evaluation.