Oct 18, 2018
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Assists the Director of the Family Based Services Department in the development, implementation and evaluation of all family based services provided. Including but not limited to: Partnership for Families, Wraparound Approach Services, Early Head Start and Workforce Development. Promotes and supports St. Anne’s Mission Statement and Program goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provide direct administrative supervision to assigned staff.
- Participate in interviewing, hiring, and training of assigned staff.
- Create and facilitate staff development activities.
- Assist with program operations.
- Collaborate with other FBS and St. Anne’s Programs, for appropriate services.
- Perform weekly individual supervision and case consultation to coordinate care and ensure quality of services for children and families participating in assigned programs.
- Collaborate with other contractors regarding coordination of services.
- Maintain and support after-hours crisis of families (as reported by staff) by carrying a St. Anne’s on-call cell phone.
- Review and sign paperwork and documentation completed by staff for quality assurance, County mandates, contract compliance and continuity of care.
- Assist Director in tracking and compiling Critical Success Factors and Key Indicators for the FBS Department.
- Assist Administration in ensuring St. Anne’s meets State, County and contractor guidelines for providing services.
- Communicate effectively with State, County and contractors and other collaborative service providers when appropriate.
- Ensure family’s development of family-centered, help-giver skills and the evaluation of contributions to positive outcomes for children and families.
- Demonstrate ownership of work responsibilities by incorporating feedback, taking initiative, and interacting in a professional manner within assigned role and adhering to agency guidelines.
- Masters’ Degree in Child Development, Social Work, Psychology, or related degree is required.
- Active registration or licensure with California BBS is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working in an intensive mental health program is required.
- Must possess and maintain a valid California Driver’s License and a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier.
- Physical ability to perform Pro-ACT, administer first aid/CPR and operate an Agency motor vehicle.
Title / Level of Responsibility