Primary Responsibility / Summary
Responsible for the implementation and growth of Goodwill Southern California (GSC)’s Ticket to Work (TTW) Program, including marketing and outreach strategies to attract new ticket holders to our organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Develops and implements GSC’s Ticket to Work program including processes to for Ticket assignment, maintaining earning records, referral for benefits planning, and preparing documents for billing.
2. Ensures staff members at designated program locations are trained and able to implement the TTW Program.
3. Conducts community outreach to identify candidates for the TTW program. Develops relationships with other service providers and the community to maximize the number of Ticket Holders seeking services at GSC.
4. Responds to all new, potential, and current inquiries/questions related to TTW and provides referrals to appropriate GSC programs and services.
5. Maintains communication with Maximus on matters of ticket assignment, billing, and technical assistance.
6. Coordinates Partnership Plus agreements with CA Department of Rehabilitation.
7. Meets annual goals as established by departmental leadership.
8. Prepares progress reports based on program specifics. Responsible for achieving program and service goals.
9. Performs timely and accurate data entry and reporting.
10. Monitors revenues and expenditures are within budgetary norms.
11. Participates in networking with professional organizations as a means to learn from experienced service providers.
12. This position requires travel locally up to 50% of the time; a valid CA driver's license and state-required auto insurance are required. Driving records must be acceptable by our insurance vendor.
Education & Experience
A minimum of 3 years of workforce development experience, preferably serving people with disabilities.
Demonstrated understanding of ADA. Benefits planning and previous TTW experience preferred.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university required.
Master's degree or equivalent preferred.
A combination of training, education, and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Ability to work without supervision.
Non-profit experience strongly preferred.
Multilingual preferred (Spanish, ASL, or other per regional need)
Ability to handle confidential information.
Punctual and dependable attendance.
Free from alcohol and drug abuse.
Understands the basic philosophy of Goodwill and participates fully in carrying out its mission.
Adheres to Goodwill’s values of Respect, Integrity, Service, & Excellence.
Goodwill Industries in Southern California is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Goodwill gives preferential consideration to persons with barriers to employment. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Goodwill is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees.
Employment decisions will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Immigration and Nationality Act, and any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disabilities
In furtherance of our commitment to end discrimination against qualified disabled individuals, and in accordance with the provisions of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and all regulations properly issued thereunder to protect the rights of qualified disabled persons, it is Goodwill's policy that no program or activity administered by it shall exclude from participation, deny benefits to or subject to discrimination any individual solely by reason of his or her disability. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to qualified disabled persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. We further affirm that we will provide reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified disabled employee or applicant.
It is the policy of Goodwill to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance for accommodations to interview because of a disability, please notify the Human Resources Department.
Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a disability.