The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Senior Project Manager, Creative Services
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
The Senior Project Manager, Creative Services will manage Creative Services operations, implementing processes that promote efficiency and collaboration. The ideal candidate has extensive experience managing workflow, implementing strategic processes and collaborating with internal clients, executive leadership and cross-functional teams to deliver results in a Creative Services environment. This role combines functional project management duties with Creative Services operational planning and implementation.
- Primary point of contact for internal stakeholders that utilize Creative Services (Design, Editorial
- and Video), managing deliverables, scope and expectations while ensuring issues are
- addressed and resolved
- Serve as lead project manager, guiding special projects, processes, project volume assessment, and creating timelines for large initiatives
- Interface with cross-functional teams on future creative briefs to ensure project goals are met and all relevant information is communicated to Design, Editorial teams and key stakeholders
- Strategically manage Creative team resources by providing clear and timely strategic direction to maximize efficiency, prioritize efficiently and secure and manage freelance support as needed
- Continuously improve the operations of the Creative Services team; analyze variances in production capabilities and offer viable solutions and options; drive and institute process changes as necessary to create the most efficient workflow
- Manage the Project Manager to ensure project workflows are consistently being followed and project management best practices are being employed at all stages
- Support Video team on pre-production process (scheduling, budgets, etc.) with internal clients planning video projects
- Establish process for managing asset library with digital asset management system. Oversee asset cataloging efforts and optimize the process and ability to leverage assets.
- Track expenses and manage Creative Services budget
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate must communicate effectively and work directly with various stakeholders while under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience working with small-to-medium teams of cross-discipline resources across multiple locations
- Must have 8+ years of Project Management experience as part of a print-heavy creative group or agency; Project Management certification strongly preferred
- Excellent organizational and supervisory skills
- Must have mastery knowledge of development times involved in design, creative, production and digital processes as they relate to workflow
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, extremely organized and a team player who works collaboratively and constructively on each project
- Candidate must be a proven facilitator of information, with exceptional follow up skills and a keen sense of urgency
- The ideal candidate will take an entrepreneurial approach and embrace a fast-paced work environment in a lean organization
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Experience with digital asset management system strongly preferred
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful