The Development Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the development department and other groups within REDF. Teamwork, effective communication, and attention to detail are critical aspects of this role. You are resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. You can assure a steady completion of workload in a timely manner. You report directly to the Director of Development, and you will also provide support to other program teams.
• Plan and execute special events for fundraising functions, and for other departments. Identify, qualify, and coordinate vendors and other strategic partners, draft and manage budgets, prepare advertising, manage guest correspondence, provide outstanding service to attendees, manage details, and provide general support before, during, and after events.
• Supervise Salesforce CRM data, maintaining contact, organizational, opportunity, and other data. Generate, validate, and distribute Salesforce reports as required.
• Design, maintain, and ensure that workflows and business processes are timely, efficient, organized, and clearly documented, communicated, and adhere to.
• Research individual, foundation and corporate donor information and funding opportunities online.
• Manage and respond to questions and requests for information from internal and external parties.
• Coordinate meetings between staff and donors.
• Administer donor acknowledgment letters and mailings
• Manage department inbox and fundraising platform registrations.
• Prepare and submit expense reports.
• Schedule and set up meetings, prepare materials, and perform other administrative tasks as needed
Skills & Qualifications
• 1-3 years of experience in event coordination is required.
• Experience engaging/interacting/collaborating at all levels of an organization is required.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
• Experience with Salesforce and/or CRM’s is highly desirable.
• Excellent organizational skills and outstanding attention to details.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• BA/BS or Associates degree a plus.
• Experience working in a non-profit development department is a plus.
• Ability to help craft REDF’s next 15 years of impact
• Work with passionate, dedicated people
• Apply your passion for social change in your career
• Operate with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Competitive, comprehensive benefits package
Please submit resume and cover letter as one file through REDF’s online applicant portal.
Equal Employment Opportunity
REDF is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or veterans’ status or other status protected by applicable law.
REDF encourages employment applications from people who are representative of the culturally and ethnically diverse communities REDF serves.
If you need an accommodation to complete the online application, please call 415.561.6633. Please leave a message and a member of our Human Resources team will return your call within one business days. Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line of the email. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.