San Pedro - Los Angeles, CA
$15.00 - $18.00 Hourly
Under general supervision, the Downtown Women’s Center Donations and Inventory Associate is a highly organized, motivated, and detail-oriented employee. This position will work as part of a team of creative and innovative staff, volunteers and participants in the Downtown Women’s Center Day Center who will work closely with all DWC departments. This employee will oversee and coordinate all physical In-kind donations with the goal of meeting the personal needs of our participants and residents.
- Oversees processing, sorting, and allocation of all in-kind donations
- Organize and ensure neat, clean and organized upkeep of the donation sorting and storage areas
- Be able to coordinate donation drop-offs and pickups with outside entities
- Oversee and coordinate the donation needs for all departments, and inventory of donated items
- Maintain organized inventory of in-kind donations
- Oversee individual and group volunteers in various donation sorting related tasks
- Oversee participants of the Day Center as they assist with sorting and organizing donations
- Partner with Day Center employees and Resident Managers on fulfillment of donation requests from storage areas
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.