The Office Administrator is a full-time, non-exempt position that manages a range of administrative duties, supporting the executive team and cross-department collaborations. The Administrator assists the executive team with scheduling, travel, and expenses; provides reception services and office management duties for the Los Angeles office (“home office”); and provides administrative project support across departments, managing digital and physical assets, assisting with recruitment and other HR activities, and assisting with event research and execution. The Administrator is well-organized, has excellent attention to detail, is customer service oriented, proactive and a problem-solver. The Administrator will report to the Director of Operations, and is based in Los Angeles, CA.
· Strong administrative and organizational skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Able to manage projects while simultaneously managing multiple ongoing tasks
· Sound judgment
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to work with diverse groups of people
· Proactive and excellent follow-through
· Positive “can-do” attitude
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Salesforce/Patron Manager experience preferred
Music Forward is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any of employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This is a full-time exempt position. Excellent full-time employment benefits include 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, 401k matching program, paid parking, tickets to live entertainment events, and access to discount perk and pre-tax accounts (health, dependent care, transportation).
Email your resume, cover letter, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: “Office Administrator – Your Name”