The Manager of Client Experience guides the organization in our approach to ensuring the experience for individuals and communities affected by disasters is at the forefront of our strategy and capability (TR refers to services and programs as capabilities) delivery. This role will develop the architecture and tools to ensure interactions individuals and communities have with the organization are optimized for a best in class experience.
Team Rubicon’s NPS currently sits at 91. The individual in this role has the opportunity to maintain this stellar track record and grow it into new capabilities both domestic and international.
This role is highly collaborative. This role requires you to lead with influence as you will be working cross-functionally. The role requires you to be hungry for progress, an excellent communicator, proactive self-starter, and can easily acknowledge when you could have done something better.
The scope of responsibilities will have autonomy to improve the client experience across all current and future capabilities. The scope of work for this role will begin with designing the client services approach to Team Rubicon’s Rebuild capability. This will include the outreach, application, eligibility review, interview, approval, and client engagement while their home is being rebuilt.
Our culture requires individuals foolish enough to think they can change the world and smart enough to have a shot. Every day is a challenge, but every month brings opportunities for the organization to become synonymous with disaster response. Only the most awesome candidates should apply, period.
- Serve as the advocate for our clients and as a subject matter experience on their experience.
- Develop strategy, doctrine, guidance, and tools to optimize the client experience.
- Lead with strategy to drive a culture of root cause identification and not simply symptoms.
- Challenge the status quo at all costs.
- Work closely with the Capabilities Research and Development team to ensure client experience is integrated into the development of new and refinement of current capabilities.
- Work closely with the Insights and Continuous Improvement team to design, monitor, and incorporate client KPIs and surveys.
- Collaborate with the Training Content Development team to develop training materials and scripting for Client Services teams.
- Consistently engage and collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team to provide perspective and support to client touch points with the brand.
- Consistently engage and collaborate with the Tech team to refine and incorporate new platforms into the client experience.
- Provide strategic insight for new opportunities to integrate new ways to new technologies throughout the customer service experience.
- Engage with partners across the domestic and international sectors on best practices and collaboration opportunities.
- Constantly keep your finger on the pulse of new innovations in the client experience.
Experience and Background:
- Passion for people. Those we serve and those we work with.
- 5-7 years experience in customer experience in business, healthcare, insurance or social services.
- 1-3 years of data management experience highly desired.
- Human centered design focused and driven to outcomes and impact.
- Experience with continuous improvement processes, system thinking, process methodology, and/or performance improvement strongly desired. Technical writing skills are a plus.
- Basic to intermediate competency in continuous improvement processes, system thinking, process methodology, and/or performance improvement.
- Basic to intermediate competency in the analysis of data to monitor and glean insights.
- 1-3 years experience supervising employees. Experience supervising remote staff is a plus.
- Experience operating within (and or demonstrated ability to quickly learn) Dynamics 365, the broader Microsoft ecosystem, Qualtrics, and Omnichannel solutions.
- Be a daily advocate for those affected by disasters.
- This role is based in the headquarters office in Los Angeles. Candidates in Dallas may be considered for location out of the National Operations Center in Grand Prairie, Texas.
- This role requires deployment to disaster operations 1-2 times a year
- Ability to travel up to 30%