Reporting to the Director of Communications & Development and working closely with the Sinai Temple Membership, Programming, and Sinai Akiba Academy Advancement departments, the Database Administrator plays a pivotal role in strategically overseeing constituent and financial records across the Temple’s Raiser’s Edge database. The Database Manager is responsible for maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the database, creating processes and procedures for engagement with the platform, implementing best practices, training database users, managing user-rights, and pulling complex lists, reports and queries.
· Manage, support and maintain the Raiser’s Edge database
· Ensure accuracy and consistency of database information and formatting
· Mentor and assist Database Assistant
· Develop protocol, processes and procedures for all database users
· Lead all database trainings
· Serve as a go-to resource for database (specifically Raiser’s Edge) best practices
· Pull complex lists, queries and reports. Reports include but are not limited to financial and fundraising information, membership statistics, membership rosters, membership profile/attribute pulls and yahrzeit reports
· Lead charge to clean database records from years past
· Develop standards, rules and regulations RE data entry
· Maintain yahrzeit information and reporting
· Work with Sinai Temple Communications staff and website developer to maintain interactive member portal of the Sinai Temple website
· Occasionally engage with members to provide login information, etc.
· Other duties as assigned by the Director of Communications & Development