Development Intern will assist in the performance of Development Department administrative functions and other important activities within the department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of the Supervisor.)
- Support preparation and implementation of Fulfillment Fund’s special events;
- Perform research for event logistics or into key prospects, and provide actionable tips.
- Work with team to create gift acknowledgement letters, pledge agreement letters, invoices and pledge reminders, and send as necessary.
- Assist with administrative aspects of the Development Department, including but not limited to, correspondence, mailings, data entry, gift transmittal forms, and production of printed materials.
Knowledge, Skills, Ability & Qualifications:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least one year experience in a related field.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong responsibility for a high-quality work.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Strong computer skills, especially in Word and Microsoft Excel, with knowledge of Publisher helpful.
- Experience with a donor database such as Raiser's Edge preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and problem-solving.
- Highly energetic, positive, and proactive approach.
- Interest in non-profit donor facing organization.
- Past experience with Fulfillment Fund or similar nonprofit a plus.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How To Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to HumanResources@fulfillment.org