· Greeting and signing in all visitors and controlling access to the school
· Answering phone calls, directing calls, taking messages, placing outgoing calls, and making public address announcements
· Collecting and maintaining forms and other records, securing missing forms, and ensuring the confidentiality of all student records
· Ensuring that students leave only with authorized parents or guardians
· Ensuring student attendance is taken daily and generating weekly/monthly attendance reports
· Receiving, preparing, and distributing all mail and deliveries
· Ensuring that the school's physical environment is at all times neat and orderly, including but not limited to the reception/administrative area, teacher center, and supplies closet
· Processing applications for admission
· Attending all professional development sessions, as appropriate
· Maintenance and safe guarding of student cumulative records (including requesting missing documents from students’ previous school)
· Support student supervision and school wide events.
· Translation of school announcements and letters
School Procedures, Events, Activities
Compliance and Insurance
· Leadership skills to own departments and see it through with own vision while collaborating with principal
· Outstanding attention to detail and willingness to get the job done.
· Able to communicate and interact effectively with multiple stakeholders.
· Excellent organizational, planning, and implementation skills.
· Able to multi task and work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
· Able to meet deadlines with minimum supervision
· Should be customer service driven
· Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Professional appearance – Business casual
· High school diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
· 3+ years of work experience. Charter school experience, preferred.
· Experience managing adults and overseeing programs
· Bilingual in Spanish or Korean
Salary and Benefits:
Salary: Negotiable, DOE
Status: Full Time
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Benefits: Health, dental, vision, life insurance, personal time off (PTO), 403b sponsored plan, holidays.