Kidspace Children's Museum is seeking a Full Time Development Coordinator to manage the Raiser's Edge database and to support the Development Department. The Development Coordinator is solely responsible for the database, which includes processing and reconciling incoming gifts, creating and running queries and reports, cleaning-up data, importing information from other sources, and researching prospects. In addition, this individual will be called upon to identify ways to improve the online giving process, assist with events on or off campus, and occasionally support our floor team. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of non-profit experience, strong computer skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a passion for our mission. If you are a positive, self-motivated, problem solver with the ability to work independently and with a passionate team, then this might be the job for you. Please visit https://www.kidspacemuseum.org/about/jobs for more details and send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage Raider’s Edge data base, including daily entries and monthly reconciliation
• Process gifts and issue immediate acknowledgement letters to donors
• Identify and research donor prospects
• Administer development giving pages
• Maintain a donor file system for individuals and family foundations
• Assist with development efforts and events
• Additional job duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirement:
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the nonprofit industry
• Donor database experience required; Raiser’s Edge experience strongly preferred
• Strong computer skills: Windows, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Kidspace offers a generous employee benefits program to full-time employees which includes medical insurance (for employees only) paid 100% by Kidspace, & dental and vision insurance paid 50% by Kidspace. Full-time employees are also offered a generous Paid Time Off program and paid holidays during the year.
Please review the job description and requirements and please submit a cover letter and resume, along with three professional references, to email@example.com.