- This position’s primary responsibility will be to coordinate and provide technical support for KIPP SoCal Public Schools team and family including oversight of the support ticketing system
- The position will have primary responsibility over the computer imaging process for student and staff computers, including Apple, Windows and Chromebook platforms
- The ideal candidate for this position is an excellent communicator who enjoys working with teachers, students and technology
- The candidate needs to possess strong organization and self-management skills
- He/she also needs to hold a valid driver’s license and have dependable transportation, as travel between school locations will be required
Technical Support Services
- Provide excellent first-response technical support to all KIPP SoCal staff, including but not limited to: troubleshooting software and hardware, printing, replacements/upgrades, data migration, Smartphone support, Instructional Technology support, software installation, etc
- Provide helpful and timely response and resolution to all help desk requests
- Assist with providing technology orientation and training to KIPP SoCal staff
- Work with technology team to recommend and implement improvements to support services
Students & Staff Device Provisioning
- Assist with provisioning and deployment of all new staff and student technology devices including Macbooks, Chromebooks, Windows PCs, Tablets, Cellular and Desk phones, etc
- Perform computer imaging tasks including image updates, one-off deployments, and yearly global refresh cycle
- Work with technology team to research, evaluate and recommend changes to the master images, new computer models, operating systems, software, and peripherals
- Update and maintain technology inventory database.
Network Troubleshooting & Support
- Provide first-response technical support for all network related issues at all school sites
- Assist in maintenance of network infrastructures, including switches, routers, firewalls, etc.
- Escalate network issues to next-level support
- Monitor, manage, and assist external consultants with projects and repairs as necessary.
- Commitment to KIPP SoCal's mission and values
- Articulate, professional demeanor with strong self-confidence and initiative
- Minimum 1-3 years in supporting technology – preferably with experience in an educational institution
- General proficiency with mainstream computer platforms