Responsible for supervising, training and dispatching the team of drivers in order to support general company needs, and the Production Department, in support of the Mark Taper Forum (MTF), Ahmanson Theatre (AHM) and Kirk Douglas Theatre (KDT).
· Dispatch drivers based on the needs of the company and Production department.
· Manage vehicle maintenance including vehicle purchasing and maintenance budgets.
· Maintain detailed records of all vehicle and facility maintenance, trucking runs and Driver schedules.
· Coordinate labor as required by the evolving needs of various departments.
· Assist the Operations Manager with the training of the drivers.
· Lead an effective and responsive driver team.
· Interface with vendors utilized by CTG.
· Conduct periodic walkthroughs and inspections of facilities.
· Act as primary point of contact for freight and deliveries.
· Place orders and pull stock for Production Department and other departments as needed.
· Execute, manage, code, and reconcile petty cash, credit card and PO purchases.
· Schedule companywide interoffice mail/package deliveries.
· Operation of company vehicles, forklifts, man lifts and order picker. CTG will provide training and certification when required.
· Ensure safety procedures are executed in the loading, unloading and transport of items from CTG Warehouse, Shop, Annex and various vendors for all CTG and Music Center spaces, as needed.
CTG provides a dynamic working environment in which duties and responsibilities may change. Employees are expected to be flexible and responsive to changes in the scope of their duties. All employees are expected to be familiar with and adhere to Center Theatre Group’s Personnel Policies and Procedures.
All employees are required to pass a background check.