· Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
· Perform accounts payable – process invoices and enter bills and payments into QuickBooks.
· Perform cash deposits and accounts receivable functions.
· Process outgoing bills for mailing.
· Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
· Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
· Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
· Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database, preferably QuickBooks and spreadsheets.
· Enter data and maintain various accounting spreadsheets and cost allocation worksheets.
· Enter cost allocation in QuickBooks.
· Assists in payroll processing and employee deductions, benefits maintenance.
· Assists in audits and accounting for government contracts, donations.
· Maintain accounting files and record retention.
· Perform account analysis and spreadsheets.
· Perform other accounting functions as needed.
Full Health Benefits
Vision & Dental Benefits
How To Apply
Please submit your resume with cover letter.