The Natural History Museums of Los Angeles County is seeking a Coordinator, Membership Marketing. This position is responsible for Collaborating with the Director of Membership and Special Gifts on membership retention, acquisition, and annual fund campaigns and overall membership marketing management and assist in the implementation of the Membership and Annual Fund marketing plans and meeting of projected foals. It is an exciting time as we embark new journeys of becoming a museum of, for, and with LA.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
1. Coordinates with external agencies for email campaigns and bulk mailings including direct mail, monthly membership renewals, and welcome packets for membership retention and acquisition campaigns.
2. Produces limited-time offers and special promotions sent to prospects, ticket-buyers, members, and marketing lists to increase membership and annual fund donations.
3. Produces the monthly newsletter, member emails, benefit awareness mailings such as postcards, special offerings, discounts, and more.
4. Participates in departmental brainstorming of promotions with external agencies, Advancement staff, and museum staff to create solicitations and programming to meet revenue goals.
5. Informs onsite staff and calling center of all promotions, projects, and solicitations.
6. Coordinates Annual Fund campaigns, gathering information from relevant parties, generating copy, coordinating assets, and creating crowd-funding webpages.
7. Works with data processing staff to create and update solicitation codes to help streamline the tracking of projects.
8. Creates reports to track sales and promotions for all solicitation and annual fund projects.
9. Coordinates the execution of special events for the Membership and Annual Fund programs including exhibition-based events, festivals, monthly programs, and more.
10. Coordinates the recruitment and scheduling of staff and volunteers required for the execution of the event. Coordinates catering, rentals, and additional materials needed for events.
11. Coordinates the designing of invitations, mailings, and guest lists. Prepares briefing materials and contact and event reports
12. Generates copy and manages membership website, webstores, and donation pages. Assists with web projects, including the member ticketing pages, event-specific pages, and annual fund pages.
13. Makes appointments and arranges conferences and meetings for the supervisor as directed. Arranges for parking for external guests and greets guests at the Security Desk and escorts them to the division.
This position has the following requirements:
The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County is especially interested in candidates whose background and experience have prepared them to contribute to our commitment to engagement and inclusion at culturally diverse audiences in museum and in sciences.
The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County is seeking applicants who have demonstrated experience and commitment working with a diverse community. Salary is commensurate with experience plus excellent benefits. This is a full time regular, non-exempt position.
A cover letter, current resume, and list of 3-4 references are required for all applicants. Review of applications begins immediately and continues until position is filled. Interested candidates please visit www.nhm.org/jobs and click the link of the position for which you are interested or go directly to the online application.
The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please email email@example.com for any application inquiries.