ICLC seeks an Office Manager to support the Director of Administration with all aspects of office operations, including:
· Planning and implementing office systems to ensure office efficiency.
· Maintaining a clean, attractive and professional work environment.
· Managing the maintenance and repair of office space and equipment.
· Coordinating employee and guest parking and office access.
· Managing vendor relations and purchasing office supplies and equipment.
· Providing orientations to new staff members and volunteers.
· Managing a Help-Desk system for all technology-related issues.
· Providing user support for light IT issues, including setting-up user accounts, desktop and laptop computers, printers, routers, firewalls, phone software, and security updates.
· Coordinating with our IT consultants on heavier IT issues.
· Tracking and maintaining accurate records of computers and other technology related assets.
· Serving as backup for all other administrative staff, including receptionist\screeners.
· Assisting other ICLC team members as needed for special projects and events.
· Interacting professionally with a customer service attitude with all members of the ICLC team.
Hiring Criteria: Commitment to ICLC's mission and values. At least three years of experience in an office management role in a fast-paced environment. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, servers, phone systems and general office equipment. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Spanish language skills a plus. Thorough follow-through and excellent attention to details. Integrity, discretion, dependability, organized, sound judgment, ability to assume responsibility quickly and independently manage varied responsibilities. Ability to lift 25 pounds. Drivers license required.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits.