Established in 1993 to drive a children’s agenda on emerging issues, The Children’s Partnership (TCP)’s mission is to improve the lives of underserved children where they live, learn, and play with breakthrough solutions at the intersection of research, policy, and community engagement.
THE PILLARS OF OUR WORK
• Advance an Equity Agenda for Children
• Build and Elevate Partnerships
• Drive Community-Informed Research & Policy
• Be the Leading Voice for Children
• Promote a Dynamic and Innovative Organizational Culture which includes the Core Values of Balance, Equity, Growth, Accountability and Trust