Aug 28, 2019
You will join the team that provides the tools and information that enable our leadership to understand the state of the business, our program managers to optimize their staff's performance, and our clinicians to efficiently and effectively treat our clients.
The IT department of HealthRIGHT 360 is committed to ensuring technology complements the agency's mission to help individuals and their families get better, do better, and be better. This means a fast-paced and fulfilling job environment where you will truly make a difference. It also means that our ideal candidate will bring interest in our goals and excitement for a role that is more than a job.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and monitoring the components that power our data warehouse and analytics systems. You will work closely with stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand requirements, design data models, build data marts, and develop reports and dashboards to transform data into actionable intelligence.
This position will be based out of our San Francisco or our Los Angeles office. This is not a remote position.
• Design, develop, and test database objects (stored procedures, user-defined functions, views, etc.)
• Troubleshoot and optimize new and existing ETL packages
• Analyze complex business problems, track down required information, document requirements, and develop technical solutions
• Conduct code reviews and participate in technical design
• Establish and enforce quality, security, and compliance requirements
• Support business customers by providing insight into data warehouse structures
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• 3 years of SQL development experience, including a procedural language (e.g., PL/SQL, Transact-SQL)
• BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
• Experience working with data from Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the tenacity to overcome technical challenges
• Effective written and verbal communication skills, including being able to give and receive feedback in a constructive manner
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and a willingness to learn and understand different perspectives
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and related components, particularly Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services
• Experience implementing Data Warehouse solutions, particularly using Wherescape RED
• Experience working with data from eClinicalWorks and Welligent
• Familiarity with medical and behavioral healthcare and non-profit organizations
HealthRIGHT 360 offers a competitive benefits package.
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Information / Web