- Commitment to the mission of NAKASEC and social justice issues.
- Demonstrated understanding of the multiple Asian American communities who NAKASEC organizes and works with.
- Minimum three years of development experience with demonstrated success securing grants and individual donations.
- Excellent writing, editing, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to represent NAKASEC and its mission to diverse constituencies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team.
- Korean language or another Asian language proficiency a plus.
Some overnight and out-of-town travel required.
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer competitive pay and benefits and a collaborative work environment with colleagues who are dedicated to social justice.
How to Apply:
Applicants should email a cover letter, resume, and two professional references to the Executive Director (Dae Joong Yoon, firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line: “Development Director.” Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled.
NAKASEC is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants regardless of race, sex, gender identity, age, disability, religion, national origin or sexual orientation. We are committed to having a workforce that reflects the diversity of the population that we serve at all levels within the organization.
For more information about NAKASEC, visit www.nakasec.org.