Strategy & Planning
• Maintain expertise with the organization’s current collaboration platforms and continually research the collaboration technology market.
• Apply knowledge of collaboration services and suggest improvements to enable better employee-to-employee, business process and project collaboration.
• Create and lead user groups to promote and gather requirements for collaborative technologies (e.g. SharePoint, Office 365).
• Lead the technology budget planning process for BGCA departments. Provide technical guidance and support on any technology related items that should be budgeted for.
Acquisition & Deployment
• Curate and create needs-based training materials, maintain a course catalog, and educate BGCA so that they can leverage available collaborative technologies.
• Manage projects to deliver new or improved capabilities across the range of functional accountabilities.
• Develop or configure technology-based solutions to support and enable business needs.
• Provide active leadership, guidance and administrative technical assistance in the development and execution of IT projects.
• Develop and manage processes for IT Intake requests to ensure a timely response to customer requests.
Service Delivery & Operational Management
• Develop and manage IT financial processes, including: budgeting / forecasting, procurement, invoicing / check requests, and asset management
• Maintain vendor relationships.
• Engage with BGCA departments to identify needs and plan for the centralized procurement, deployment and retirement of BGCA personal computing equipment.
• Monitor and evaluate contracts for quality and adherence to BGCA policy, and train IT staff on contract management processes.
• Identify new content for and maintain IT’s customer-facing portal, ensuring that site design is contemporary and meets the needs of the different customer groups.
• Develop easy-to-understand communications to all IT stakeholders.
• Track compliance with key IT controls, especially those around information security
• Provide administrative support to the Sr VP - IT, including: calendar management, meeting logistics, content development and proofing, travel planning, etc.
• Demonstrate BGCA mission driven I*CARE values and integrate these beliefs into our environment and ways of work.
• Adhere to organizational policies and procedures as described in BGCA's Employee Handbook, Ethics Policy and elsewhere.