THIS COULD BE A GOOD MATCH IF YOU HAVE...
- 5-10 years of progressively increasing responsibility in communications, marketing, and/or public policy, including staff supervision, required
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s in Communications, Business, Public Administration, or Public Policy preferred
- Proven ability to identify and analyze marketing, communications, and advocacy opportunities and challenges, as well as demonstrated experience implementing responsive strategies
- Highly collaborative style a must; a relationship-builder who can bring people together and possesses the flexibility and finesse to “manage by influence”
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and meticulous attention to detail required
- High energy, maturity, and leadership needed
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing large-scale projects – including timelines and budgets – required
- Experience in creating and managing websites, social media platforms, and Constant Contact, and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative suite required; design and/or content management experience a plus
SCHEDULE & SALARY:
This is full-time exempt position. Office hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm, with flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Salary: $70,000-80,000 annually, depending on qualifications and experience.
Please email cover letter, resume, salary history, relevant writing sample, and a design layout or online media example to Resume[at]DowntownWomensCenter[DOT]org. Please include "Director of Communications & Policy” in the subject line. The Downtown Women’s Center is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, or medical condition.